Online Refund & Exchange Policy
Return General Policy
At IN-Q we strive to provide 100% customer satisfaction. We hope our customers are pleased with their purchase. However, if a customer is not completely satisfied with their purchase they may be entitled to an exchange / refund. The customer must submit online their intention to return / exchange their purchased items stating the reason for the return.
No returns, refunds or exchanges can be redeemed via the Gift Shops. Returns can only be transacted online. Customers must login into My Account on the IN-Q online gateway https://inq-online.com to initiate all returns
General Return (Non-Faulty Items)
Login into My Account to initiate a return within 14 days of receipt of goods
If you do not have an account with us, please use this link for returns
Goods can be returned within 14 days of receipt of the order to exchange for another item (same value or higher) or a refund.
Returns / exchanges will only be processed if the returned or exchanged items are returned in their original box / packaging with all IN-Q tags intact and in a saleable condition and unused. Items not returned in their original packaging may not be accepted and may be returned to the customer without refund / exchange. The returned items can only be collected at the Mathaf Gift Shop.
The returned parcel must be accompanied by the original packing list with the returned items highlighted, with an indication of the reason for return and signed by the customer.
It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect the goods upon receiving the parcel to ensure the items are in good condition. Should the items not be in good condition the customer must initiate a return by logging into My Account within 3 days of receipt of their parcel.
All refunds will be made excluding the original delivery charges applied when placing the order.
Return Collection by QPost
Log in to My Account to initiate collection of your returned items
IN-Q offers return collection service (inside Qatar) via QPost at a cost of 25 QAR. Once the customer pays online for paid return collection by QPost, a notification of collection will be sent to the customer and the parcel will be collected by QPost from the customer’s postal address. All other returns can be dropped off at the Mathaf Gift Shop free of charge.
Parcel Drop-off at Mathaf Gift Shop
Log in to My Account to confirm your drop off of returned items to the Mathaf Gift Shop
Customers who opted for “Free Collection” at the Mathaf Gift Shop when initially placing an order can only drop off their returns at the Mathaf Gift Shop. Customers must complete the online process via My Account even if they are dropping off the item at the Mathaf Gift Shop. The customer must take the items in their original condition and packaging along with the original packing list within 14 days from receipt of their order (General Return) or within 3 days (Faulty Return).
A member of staff at the Mathaf Gift Shop will accept the returned parcel from the customer and will note the state of the items when returned. The customer will be asked to confirm the condition of the items at the time of return and sign a returns confirmation form.
Exchanges can only be made for items of the same or higher value as the returned items. IN-Q will dispatch a replacement item once the original items have been returned and IN-Q has checked that the condition of the items is satisfactory for resale. The customer must:
- Click on the relevant order and select the items they wish to exchange, indicating the reason for return from the drop down menu
- Confirm their return by clicking on Create Return. Once the return is processed, a collection of the parcel by QPost will be initiated or you will receive a confirmation to drop off your items at the Mathaf Gift Shop.
- Once the parcel is received by IN-Q, the customer will be notified and the return will be processed
- If items are returned for an exchange, the replacement goods will be available for collection at the Mathaf Gift Shop (free of charge) or sent to the customer’s postal address with delivery charge applied.
Refund Unwanted / Faulty Items
- We will issue a full refund for items purchased online that are returned according to the Online Refund & Exchange Policy. In the case of returns for unwanted items, the refund will be credited to the original purchaser's credit/debit card which was used to make the original purchase and will exclude delivery costs.
- For items returned as faulty, the customer will receive a full refund inclusive of the delivery cost paid by the customer.