MIA Park Bazaar
Terms & Conditions
General notes in terms of setup:
- You, the vendor are required to arrive on time and bring along your Qatar ID in order to collect the table number allocated for the day. If you are late, or do not have your ID present, IN-Q reserves the right to cancel your table.
- Please ensure you have read and signed the MIA Park Bazaar Rules and Regulations and that you abide by them at all times. Failure to do so may result in your future bookings being cancelled.
- Check your designated table number and sign with the volunteers before setting up your products.
- Only 2 persons per table will be allowed at any given time (vendor and one helper/assistant).
- Please make sure to print this letter and bring a copy with you on the day of your booking.
MIA Park Bazaar Rules & Regulations:
Please read these rules carefully and sign at the bottom of the form to show your understanding and acceptance of the terms:
- Vendors are required to bring the following items to present to IN-Q management:
- Original and valid Qatar ID (for vendor and one helper/assistant) on the day of bazaar (no table will be provided without the proper identification).
- Copy of a printed online approval or a soft copy to be presented at the registration desk in order to be allocated a table
- Only one table per family is allowed
- Shop owners or other retailers are not allowed to participate in the bazaar. IN-Q management is the final decision maker for the vendor selection.
- Vendors can only sell one category of item per table.
- Vendors are required to fully cooperate with the Bazaar Manager/Organizers and security staff and follow their instructions at all times.
- Vendors are required to park their vehicles immediately after off-loading their stock, before they begin to set-up the stock on tables.
- No end or may leave the bazaar until CLOSING TIME or until all items on their table have been sold out.
- IN-Q management has the right to cancel/change the bazaar day due to weather condition or for any other matter Vendors will be notified by email in any such event.
- Please do not leave any personal items unattended at any time.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring or use a gas cylinder or any live fire to the park.
- Under no circumstances will the following be allowed: cooking, heating, warming, boiling or grilling of food.
- Each table should be fully covered with a tablecloth which is required to cover the table legs up until the grass surface, so that all your belongings are hidden underneath the table. No clutter is allowed in the area surrounding the table.
- Set-up procedures:
- Any vendor arriving after 1:30 PM on Friday or 11:30 AM on Saturday will not be allowed to set up their table. All set-up timings should be strictly adhered to.
- If vendors arrive later than 15 minutes after the allocated time, the vendors will not be permitted to set up the stall.
- IN-Q management is not responsible for any damages/losses during the bazaar.
- Sale of prohibited items is strictly forbidden.
- If a vendor cannot participate, they must inform IN-Q management immediately so that the table can be allocated to another vendor.
- Vendors must have the badges provided by IN-Q management at all times and should return them to IN-Q management after the bazaar day. The badges and table allocated must not be exchanged with other vendors.
- MIA bazaar will not be free of charge initially and will be charged. Please follow the website for updates.
- Vendors can book the space for a maximum of two weekends and if more is required, the vendor will have to repeat the application process [TL1] . Booking the table for the whole season is not allowed.
- Deadline to apply for the bazaar will be on the Thursday of the week preceding week to which the bazaar will be held. All selected vendors will be notified by email the following Tuesday, two days prior to bazaar day.
- For e.g. If the Bazaar starts on 3 rd Nov (Friday)-4 th Nov (Saturday), the last day for application to be submitted will be 26 th Oct (Thursday) and the vendors will be notified on 31 st (Tuesday). Any application received after 26 th Dec will be considered for the next Bazaar, which would be 17 th Jan –18 th Jan.
- Please adhere to MIA’s dress code at all times. Modest and appropriate dress is required for anyone working at your table.
- Kindly note that it is strictly forbidden to sell counterfeit items at MIA BAZAAR.
- Vendor payment process:
Payment fees as per the below table:
(Friday & Saturday) 2 days
Two Weekends (4 days) 150 QAR 300 QAR
- Payment will be every Sunday.
- Payment will be with credit card only.
- The Payment will be at MIA Park (white booth near the carousel).
- Vendors may only pay for one table.
- Refund Policy:
- There will be no refunds.
- In the event of cancellations by MIA Park Bazaar Management, Vendors will allocate another
- weekend which must be agreed by MIA Park Bazaar Management.